Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rain!

We started the morning out by giving Levi his first shower ever. I turned it on, shoved him in there, and all I hear was joy-squealing with shouts of "rain!". It was adorable. I'm not fully confident he properly washed himself, but he had fun and enjoyed the experience. Our boy is growing up quickly.

While talking about son milestones, Liam asked to stop wearing his diaper at night times. So far, he's been sleeping at nap time and at night time sans-diaper and we've had no accidents. It's a wonderful milestone. I'm not a fan of diaper changing, though I'm not sure anyone is.

We then spent some time organizing the apartment.

Jenny took Levi to the store to get some ingredients for tonight's dinner: Meatballs, mashed potatoes, buttery rosemary skillet rolls, and home made red velvet cake for dessert! (YUM!)

During the time she was away, I was spending some time planning our anniversary which is coming up on the 2nd of June! It'll be our sixth anniversary.

I did my Tai Chi workout for the day while Jenny took a well-needed rest upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!