Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/17/2011 - Date Night

I got up today and spent a lot of time making a to-do list. This list will keep me motivated to achieve my goals and will keep me from wasting my time on things that don't matter. This to-do list was a part of the Chalene 30 Day Challenge - I'm enjoying it so far!


It was a good day at work. We are almost done finishing up a project we are working on which is going on down in Iowa. After that, we have another big window project we are starting up.


When I got back from work, we spent some time working on our budget and then went downstairs to get dinner for the boys.


Jenny and I then left the boys at home with my mom while Jenny and I went on a date to Chili's. We had a lot of laughs and smiles. She's wonderful and a lot of fun to be around. For the record, I got free chips and salsa by installing Foursquare and checking in at Chili's. I recommend doing this next time you go.


Got home, hung out a bit with Levi, showered, then went to bed. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!