Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/2011 - Awana

Another wonderful morning, I got up and read The Likeability Factor. Info for the day from said book comes from a study done from Redford B. Williams, who studied 1,368 heart disease patients for more than nine years. He said "...just being married or having a good friend was a predictor of who lived and who died after a heart attack. Those patients with neither a spouse or a friend were three times more likely to die than those involved in a caring relationship." (emphasis added) Interesting, eh?


Jenny had work at the same time I did, so on these wonderful mornings we have the morning together.


When I got home, I was in some pretty bad arthritis pain, so Jenny took over our AWANA group tonight while I stayed home with Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!