Monday, January 02, 2012

January 2, 2012

My boys and I woke up and the boys watched some "Ni Hao, Kai Lan" while I studied Chinese.

The boys and I had a dance party shortly after and the boys also had some M&Ms, which is a reward for the both of them whenever Liam goes potty in the toilet. Liam wore underwear all morning and had no accidents, which was awesome!

Jenny got home then Levi watched Winnie the Pooh while we all napped. After that, we all wrestled around for a bit.

We used up a gift card to Chili's tonight. That's a favorite destination of mine, so any day I go to Chili's is considered a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. What gives?! You haven't been posting brother! Get some posts up here. I have really liked when you wrote about books you were reading. I might steal that idea :O

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments and questions here!