Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I won’t be sad

Just a quick Levi quote that I’m sure we can all laugh at. Since I’m going to the orphanage for a few days, I was having a discussion with Levi. He was feeling a little hyper at the time… Here’s how it went:

Me: Levi, [making a sad face to illicit a sad moment] I’m going to be gone a few days. Are you going to be sad? (We in the business call that a “set up”)

Levi: No, I won’t be sad, I’ll be happy! Go outside, Daddy. Bye Bye! Go out side Daddy. Bub bye bye bye!

Clearly, there is a breakdown in communication here. Regardless, I’m still 15% sure that he loves me. haha

He actually probably said this because Jenny promised him he could watch a movie when I left. I think he was really looking forward to it. :)

Until next time,
Jeremy, Jenny, Levi, & Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!