Saturday, November 13, 2010

Certified!

Well we got some absolutely amazing news today: I’m an official certified teacher of the Life Education course with the Red Cross of China!

I’ll be teaching this course in universities and high schools in Xi’an, China. It’s volunteer work and each class happens once per week and lasts for a semester. Hopefully I can get the time and resources I need to teach this course at a few different universities each week.

The course covers many aspects of life. Each week is a different topic. The topics are: Foundations for Successful Living (Holistic Wellness), Responsibility, Time Management, Managing Stress, Me and My Money, Understanding Yourself, Am I Who Others Say I Am?, Character Building, Me and My Value System, Friends for Life, Resolving Conflicts, Relationship Workshop, Is it Love or Something Else?, Why True Love Waits, Preparing for Marriage.

I can’t wait to teach this to as many students as I can!

That’s all for now!

Feel free to write with any questions!

Until next time,
Jeremy, Jenny, Levi, & Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!