Monday, October 04, 2010

Liam’s Birthday

Hello everyone!

Today is an awesome day; it’s Liam’s FIRST birthday! We are having a little party for him at 3pm.

I’ll post a bunch of pictures and videos afterwards so you can all share in the celebration of his first year of life.

On a separate note, there are two things to share. One is that I just got done having a meeting with the mother, grandmother, and aunt of a high school student who is going to America next year and would like some additional tutoring. It’s looking like I’ll be filling in that need for them! I’m very excited. He’s a 15 year old student.

The other thing is that I’ll be going to Beijing this coming Saturday night! We’re going to take the overnight train and I’ll be there all week learning about how to teach a Life Education course here in Xi’an. I’ll share all about it when I get back the following Saturday.

That’s all for now! Stay tuned for some pictures/video of Liam’s 1st birthday. :)

Until next time,
Jeremy, Jenny, Levi, & Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments and questions here!