Thursday, February 11, 2010

Newest Developments

Hello again!

Well we are "officially" unpacked and settled into our new apartment! We LOVE it here at this apartment, so that's a great transitional aspect of this whole trip. Our place is on the 18th floor, it has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a dining room/living room area as well. It's probably not as big as it sounds haha. It is furnished with everything we need minus a dryer, which we went out to buy a week ago. We are very grateful we can buy dryers here :)

We have two new pieces of information!

Levi is out of his pack-and-play and into a big boy bed! The change was surprisingly easy! He's been great staying in his bed at night and even during his nap-time. We are so proud of our boy! I even think he might sleep better in the bigger bed. (Maybe it's more comfortable?) Anyways the first morning he slept in the new bed I heard a squeaking sound coming from his room. I went in, and I didn't see him in his bed, so I quickly followed the noise to behind the curtains where he was sitting, looking out over the city from our 18th story window. It was really cute. (The squeaking sound was because he was twisting the metal rod that is a part of our fence that keeps him or other children from playing with and/or opening the windows. Baby-proofed 18th story windows... Glad to have those!)

Liam has his first teeth! The two front bottom ones. It explains a lot because he has been really uncomfortable and hasn't been eating as much, but by the posting of this blog, he is back to normal, so that's really good. Glad we brought Baby Orajel and Baby Tylenol!

I've got a job offer so they are working on my visa stuff. I'm not sure how long it'll take before we're all set up, but I'm excited! I hope it doesn't take long.

Until next time,
Jeremy, Jenny, Levi, & Liam