Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sticker…Spiderman?

So Levi went to the doctor yesterday so we could see if he got an ear infection. He does have one, but he was such a champ for the doctor! We were very proud of him. Afterwards, we got him a spiderman sticker, which he loves/loved.

Once we got home and ate dinner we came upstairs. He took it off his jacket and put it on my (Jeremy) foot. I took it off, and put it on the table, then he came back, put it on my other foot, then realized it wasn’t the same foot, removed it, and put it back on the correct foot.

We lay him down for bed, then I took the sticker off and threw it away. Jenny and I were watching some TV in our bedroom when she noticed that his sticker was gone.

“Oooooh, Levi’s going to be so sad!” Jenny predicted.

Jeremy gave a look of disbelief. “Ok, Jenny. If Levi says anything tomorrow about the sticker, I’ll give you a ten minute back massage.” (These massages aren’t uncommon, but they have become a form of currency in this Peterson household.)

“Ok!” She replied with glee.

The next morning, we put Levi on the potty and afterwards, while Jenny was changing his diaper, I was in the bathroom. All I heard was the innocent child wondering…

“Sticker… Spiderman???”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” (I didn’t yell, this was in my head.)

Jenny laughed, and I lose. How many of you predicted that?

Until next time,

Jeremy

P.S. Remember that our site will be undergoing an overhaul on October 12th!!! From then on, you’ll no longer be going to this site but to http://theglobalpetersons.blogspot.com!!! Please don’t forget!