Saturday, March 08, 2008

Levi’s Croup

So I was out playing video games with my friend late at night when I got a phone call from Jenny saying that Levi was sounding weird with his breathing. So I came home, and he was breathing pretty grossly. He sounded like a seal, so we brought him into the E.R. at the recommendation of the doctor. We weren’t sure if it was croup or RSV, so we took him in anyways, and after six hours, we found out it was croup.

What an awful experience! Hospitals do wonderful things, don’t get me wrong, but we were there from Midnight until 6am! The test results took about 5 ½ hours total. That was much longer than I had expected! Plus, they never came in and checked on us, and they communicated as if it wasn’t going to take long, so we were just exhausted by the end of the day. We came home, got five hours of sleep, and then we are up again! Jenny was up for a total of 24 hours! So anyways, Levi should be right as rain in three days.

Jeremy